Build a strong social presence by regularly posting timely and relevant content
How Do You Rank Socially, Are You Reaching Customers?
Social Marketing → Express → On Us In Your Toolkit
Social Buzz FAQ's
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Business Profile (Google Posts), and LinkedIn. From one place, business owners can publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button, utilize in-line conversations so the context of interactions isn’t lost and schedule a calendar of posts.
Social Marketing users can manage multiple accounts for most social networks, with the exception of Instagram and Google Business Profile.
Social Marketing Express:
- Facebook – up to 1 account
- Google Business Profile – 1 account
Social Marketing Pro:
- Facebook – up to 5 accounts
- Google Business Profile – 1 account
- Instagram – 1 account
- Twitter – up to 4 accounts
- LinkedIn – up to 4 accounts
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Social Marketing is fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favourite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Business Profile, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back while Social Marketing publishes them automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your clients’ upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Easily configurable for each of your users— get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly from Social Marketing
- Clickable.bio for Instagram―Transform your Instagram posts into a shoppable gallery and turn social fans into paying customers
Use our Twitter lead generation tool to find customers talking about your clients’ services, in their area. Set up lead searches for keywords related to your clients business, then sit back and watch the leads roll in.
Companies know that customer service is important, but a lot of businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships. With 89% of U.S. consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
Did you know that 90% of small businesses have Facebook pages, but that almost one third of them have less than thirty-two fans? Building an engaged audience can be difficult, and for many local businesses it’s the reason why they quit updating their pages long ago. In order to create a successful following on social media, every post needs to have value. With Social Marketing’s ready-to-post content, it has never been easier to provide timely, relevant content.
Social Marketing tracks post performance data on all posts made through the app and in some instances, posts made outside of the product.
Social Marketing will pull in historical data and post performance for posts made organically through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (from the moment it became a business profile) or another social media publisher.
While not all social networks are designed with strict character limits like Twitter, it’s important for posts to be of a readable length.
When posting to multiple networks, the Social Marketing Composer will limit your post according to the network with the lowest limit. The character count of your post is tracked above the Content box in the Composer.
- Facebook – up to 63,206 characters
- Twitter – up to 280 characters
- LinkedIn – up to 700 characters
- Instagram – up to 2,200 characters
- Google Business Profile – up to 1,500 characters