BuzzBox Agency, terms of service: By using our services, you agree to the following terms:
- Services: Our agency provides various marketing services to help our clients promote their products and services. The specific services we offer are outlined in our contract with each client.
- Fees: Our fees are outlined in our contract with each client. Clients are responsible for paying our fees in a timely manner, as outlined in the contract.
- Confidentiality: We understand the importance of confidentiality in our work with clients. We agree to keep all client information confidential and to not disclose it to any third parties without the client’s permission.
- Intellectual Property: We respect the intellectual property rights of our clients and will not use any copyrighted material without the client’s permission. Similarly, we expect clients to respect our intellectual property rights and not use any of our copyrighted material without our permission.
- Termination: Either party may terminate our contract at any time for any reason. In the event of termination, any outstanding fees must be paid in full.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: We make no warranties or representations about the services we provide. Our services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Limitation of Liability: Our liability to clients is limited to the fees paid by the client for our services. We will not be liable for any indirect, special, or consequential damages, including lost profits or business interruption.
- Governing Law: These terms of service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which our agency is located.
Thank you for choosing our marketing agency. If you have any questions about our terms of service, please don’t hesitate to contact us.